Tuesday 25 December 2012

Christmas

Christmas is here, bringing good cheer, to young and old, meek and the bold.
Carol of the Bells, best Christmas song ever.
Now, if you're not a Christmas person, then that's fine. I'm not really that Christmas-y either. But I do love the presents. For Christmas, I don't get anything big really, just a little present. But I still love it, opening it up with my cup of eggnog and my Christmas bread. I just love it.
The best thing about Christmas is lunch time.
We always go to my family, my loud, obnoxious family. My cousins are crackheads (not literally, but that's they're nicknames because they're absolutely mad), my aunts are talkative and my grandmother is very easy to annoy. The lunch always ends with a fight, a fight with the adults and people walking out, slamming the over-used door behind them.
It's crazy. It's hectic, but still, I love it. It proves to me that even though everyone ends up hating each other by the end of the day, they still come back each year, for another round of family fun.
So, this is just a really quick blog to say Merry Christmas to everyone! And if you don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment